ONGOING EMPLOYMENT INVESTIGATION AGAINST CHARTER
In May 2019, Soderstrom Law filed a class and representative action against Charter Communications (the company that sells “Spectrum” internet, cable, and phone services) on behalf of all current and former employees who worked for Charter in California at any time since November 2014 and who were classified as “outside salespersons” and/or eligible to earn commissions. Soderstrom Law continues to investigate these claims and similar claims against Charter (including wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, and similar claims).
The claims allege that Charter:
- misclassified certain salespersons as “exempt” even though they did not perform “outside sales” during their training weeks;
- failed provide meal periods and rest breaks during their training weeks;
- failed to pay overtime wages during their training weeks;
- failed to pay all wages owed upon termination;
- failed to give commissioned employees signed commission agreements; and
- failed to calculate and pay all commissions owed.
Read the Complaint.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. Counsel responsible for this advertisement includes: Jamin S. Soderstrom, Soderstrom Law PC, 3 Park Plaza, Suite 100, Irvine, California 92614, Ph: (949) 667-4700. The information on this website is not legal advice. Soderstrom Law PC cannot and does not guarantee any result or outcome in your specific situation.